• Remove any obstacles from the front of the television. • Make sure there is nothing in front of or blocking the sensors. • Make sure you are aiming the remote control at the sensors • Place a new set of batteries into the remote. • Make sure the batteries are installed with the positive and negative ends in the right direction. • Operate the remote no more than 18 feet from the TV
Speler 14105 or Samsung 10060
• Check you are getting High Definition content or broadcast. Make sure you are connected to your Cable or Satellite box using an HDMI cable. This cable provides the best image possible. • Check with your Cable provider to see which channels are in HD and that your current subscription comes with HD content. Your cable or satellite provider have their image settings. • If you are not subscribed to a cable or satellite provider, you can adjust the image size using the “ASPECT” button on your remote control.
• Ensure your TV is not set to MUTE. • Increase the Volume on your TV using the remote control. • If you are using a cable or satellite box, increase the volume on that device if it has its own volume settings. • Make sure that all cables from either cable box or other video output device are properly installed and are tight. • If using an antenna the signal strength of the channel may be low. Ensure your antenna is connected securely to the TV and move the antenna around the room of close to the window to get the best possible signal • Go to AUDIO menu. In this menu, you can adjust the sound options. • If using remote speakers or sound bars make certain the speaker power is turned on and that the speakers are correctly connected to the TV.
• Press the power button on your remote. • Make sure, the television is powering on & off. • Check the connections between the TV and the device according to the instruction manual. • We recommend using an HDMI cable for connecting your Speler TV to your cable box or other video input devices.
• Make sure the power cord is securely plugged in. • If using an extension make sure extension is plugged into power outlet. • If extension has an on/off switch make sure that the switch is turned on. • Make sure remote control batteries are fresh. • Make sure remote control batteries are installed correctly with positives and negatives. installed in the right directions.
• Make sure that the cables connecting the TV to the cable box or other video device are installed correctly. • If using a YPbPr cable set make sure that the right cable is plugged into the correct input jack. Match the cable plug color with the input jack color. • Make sure all YPbPr connections are tight. • Speler recommends that if possible to use an HDMI cable to connect your TV to your cable box or other video device. This insures the best possible connection. • If using an antenna adjust the antenna or use an outdoor antenna. Ensure your antenna is connected securely to the TV and move the antenna around the room of close to the window to get the best possible signal. • Check to see if some other nearby electrical or electronic device is causing interference. If necessary move device or TV. • Retune channel.